Anti-Static ESD High Temperature Soldering Station Mat Kit, (Select Size of Mat Kit from Above Drop Down Menu) includes a UK or EU Grounding kit.
Mat Temperature Resistance, test performed on top surface with an adjustable–temperature soldering iron. The soldering iron tip was placed on the mat surface for approx. 10sec for each temperature range.
150C No defect, 200C No defect, 250C No defect, 300C Very slight, 400C Slight indent, 500C Burnt.
1 x ESD High temperature grounding bench mat. 400 x 500mm or 800 x 500mm
1 x Anti-Static Grounding kit, includes full connection instructions. Made in Great Britain.
2 x 10mm male studs fitted.
The mat is made up of two layers; the top layer is dissipative with the bottom layer being conductive.
• Mat complies IEC 61340-5-1
• Mat thickness: up to 2.1mm.
• Mat surface: Dissipative about 10/8 ohms.
• Mat bottom layer: Conductive about 10/4 ohms.
• Charge decay to ground: 5000V<50V <0.01second.
• Mat Colours: Grey.