ESD EU Grounding Bench Mat Kit – Various Colours and Sizes
£39.49 – £48.49
This ESD mat kit is essential for anyone wishing to clean, upgrade, build and protect their PC, Laptop Xbox, PSP, PlayStation, motherboard, memory, hard drive components from static discharge.
Free delivery on all UK orders.
ESD European Mat Kit – Various Colours and Sizes
To connect the grounding kit, please see the instructions enclosed.
All of our desktop mats can now take high temperature making them ideal for soldering and gluing stations. Temperature resistance test is performed on the top surface with an adjustable temperature soldering iron. The iron was placed on the mat surface for approximately 10 seconds for each temperature range: 150C – no defect, 200C – no defect, 250C – no defect, 300C slight mark, and 350C burnt mark. Solder splash taken at 400C left a very slight mark, whilst using hot glue when cooled and peeled off left a slight white mark behind.
- The mat is made up of two layers; the top layer is dissipative with the bottom layer being conductive.
- Mat complies with ESD Association ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
- Mat thickness: up to 2mm.
- Mat surface: Dissipative about 10/8 ohms.
- Mat bottom layer: Conductive about 10/4 ohms.
- Charge decay to ground: 5000V<50V <0.01second.
- 1 x 500x500mm or 500x1000mm (Black, Blue or Grey).
- 1 x 1x10mm Stud 2 pin European Adapter (yellow)
- 1 x 10mm straight 10ft (304.8cm)Female Connector to 2x 4mm Bayonet Fitting Cable
- 1 x 10mm to 4mm Bayonet Fitting 8ft (243.84) coiled cable when fully stretched.
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
Black, Blue, Grey
1x 10mm Female Connector to 2x 4mm Bayonet Fitting Cable, 1x 10mm to 4mm Bayonet Fitting 8ft Cable, 1x 1x10mm Stud European Adapter, 1x 500x500mm/500x1000mm Mat, 1x Cleaning Brush, 1x Wrist Strap
|Country/Region of Manufacture||